WHO WE ARE & OUR OBJECTIVES
This e-commerce platform i.e indyhaat.co.in is owned and operated by INDY HAAT INTERNET PRIVATE LTD ( hereinafter referred to as “Indyhaat”, “we”, “us” and “our” ), which is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Q-49-C, Ground Floor, Uttam Vihar, Uttam Nagar, West Delhi, Delhi, India, 110059, India. The main Objectives of INDYHAAT are as follows :
- To carry out the business of online and e-commerce services of buying, selling, and marketing in all kinds of Geographical Indication (GI) Products and develop websites for online services of buying, selling and marketing in all kinds of geographical Indication (GI) Products in India or elsewhere in the world.
- To carry out the business activity of e-commerce and e-business in India and/or abroad for which shall help consumers to buy, sell, rent, lease, sub lease, trade or exchange various goods including Geographical Indication (GI) Products.
- To carry out the business of trading, online trading and marketing, export and import of consumer products including Cloths, Woolen, Accessories, handicrafts, handlooms, toys, food products, GI products, Gifts items, etc. and sell them to the consumers through website or on retail chain.
- To carry out the business as buyers, online buyers and sellers online marketers, sellers, traders, importers, exporters, merchants, exporters, departmental stores, brokers, distributors, traders, stockist, dealers, packers, repackers of all types of consumers products.
- To carry out the business of online shopping and to provide high quality of services and products to clients and consumers either directly or through the e-commerce portal.
- To carry out the business in packaging innovations and its associated products and logistic for e-commerce products.
- To carry out business as principals, franchises, agents, owners, proprietors, managers, contractors, consultants, advisors, investors, partners, joint venture partners or otherwise the business of establishing, maintaining and operating an online market-place and being an enabler of any and all forms of commerce including without limitation by providing logistics, providing packaging technologies, warehousing, back-office services, customer relationship management, technology licensing, brand licensing, services, hosting, content of all forms, information delivery, payment systems including payment gateways, advertising developing, procuring, marketing, assigning and licensing intellectual property rights of all kinds including software, patents, designs, technology, copyrights, GI, plant varieties, etc.
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of our Site and your conduct on this platform, regardless of the means of access. By merely accessing and or using our Platform, you agree to be unconditionally and irrevocably bound by the terms and conditions, including the policies. These constitute your binding contractual obligations to INDYHAAT.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You acknowledge and understand that any information provided by you under your account or any activity that you conduct under your account, does not infringe the rights of any third party whatsoever, and in case you do infringe the rights of a third party, expressly or impliedly, you shall be solely responsible and INDYHAAT is exempt of any liability arising from such infringement.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT/ACCESS :
If you believe that your account was wrongly terminated, kindly get in touch with us and we will try out best to resolve the issue.
LIMITED LICENCE FOR WEBSITE ACCESS
INDYHAAT reserves the right, at any time, without notice, and at its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site and to block and prevent your future access the Site.
PRODUCT & SERVICES INFORMATION
INDYHAAT attempts to provide you with the most accurate description and information regarding our products and services. We try to provide to provide our customers with the best quality products available. However, as someone of our products are handmade, they may slightly visually vary as compared to the display images. INDYHAAT does not warrant that the product descriptions, colour, size, information or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product. If you are dissatisfied with the product you have received, kindly contact us.
We reserve the right to update, change or correct any inaccurate, missing or outdated information, about our product and services (including pricing and availability) without prior notice at any time, including after an order has been placed.
INDYHAAT attempts to provide you with the most accurate product and pricing information regarding our products and services. However, errors may occur.
On the occasion that any product or service has been listed with an incorrect price or availability information due to any technical error, INDYHAAT at its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order placed for the product/service. If we cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed to your credit / debit card account as per our Terms of sale.
Prices and availability of the products and services provided or offered on the site are subject to change without prior notice and at the sole discretion of INDYHAAT.
Any information made available to INDYHAAT by you ,or transmitted, uploaded, posted on our website by you, or transmitted, uploaded, posted by you on third party platforms in direct reference to INDYHAAT or its affiliates ( including but not limited to emails, chats, texts, images, reviews, graphics, videos, messages, designs, sound, graphics, logos ), hereinafter referred to as “USER CONTENT”, is solely your responsibility and INDYHAAT will not be responsible for evaluating or examining any of the User Content, nor does it assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content in case of any issue, violations or infringement that may arise from User Content.
You hereby understand and agree that INDYHAAT bears no responsibility for your User Content and hereby agree to relieve INDYHAAT of any legal, proprietary or moral responsibility, regarding the User Content. We further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content on our platform, that we find questionable or in violation of any of our terms or policies. You further understand that by using our services or platform, you without limitations or reservation, agree to not post any illegal, infringing, libellous, deceptive or legally violative content on our platform or on a third party platform, concerning INDYHAAT or its affiliates, where applicable and you unconditionally agree to remove or take down the same, when instructed to do so.
YOUR CONDUCT AND PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
Your conduct on our website is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of INDYHAAT. By accessing our platform and using our services, you hereby irrevocably agree to abide by these terms and policies, and conduct yourself accordingly when using our platform.
You hereby irrevocably agree to not engage in any conduct, prohibited by INDYHAAT or by the existing legal statutes. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or its access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You agree to not use the website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent, criminal, harassing, deceptive and or any other unlawful activity
- To use, reproduce, copy any material that does not belong to you
- Transmitting or sharing any information that is harmful to minors.
- Transmitting or sharing any information that is illegal and or against the terms and policies of INDIHAAT, including but not limited to information that is, misleading, deceptive, harmful, libellous, obscene, objectionable, or infringing upon someone’s rights.
- Transmitting or sharing any information that is otherwise injurious to third parties
- Transmitting or sharing that relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling or any other prohibited activity
- Engaging in any conduct that threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States;
- or engaging in any activity is otherwise objectionable or unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- or transmitting or sharing anything that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”.
INDYHAAT hereby reserves the right to terminate your account, block your access to our platform and services, if you are found to be in violation of any of these conditions or found be engaging in any other conduct is generally inappropriate. We further reserve the right to report you to the respective authorities in cases of gross violations which warrant severe action.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the Intellectual property on this site, registered or unregistered, is the property of INDYHAAT INTERNET PRIVATE LTD (hereinafter referred to as “Indyhaat”, “we”, “us” and “our”), and or its respective Affiliates/Proprietors (who have explicitly given their consent/license for their IP to be used on this site). By using our services, you explicitly agree to all the terms and conditions elucidated in our IP policy. For a comprehensive review of our IP policy and practices, please review our IP policy here.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
This website may contain third party links, hyperlinks and advertisements. This does not mean INDYHAAT, endorses, recommends or takes liability for any of these thirty party sited, their products, information or services. INDYHATT, unless expressly stated otherwise, has no association or relationship with the said thirty parties.
INDYHAAT take no responsibility for any content, conduct, business practices, terms and conditions and privacy practices of these third party sites and advertisers. We take no responsibility for their actions or of your transactions with them in any form whatsoever. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit via our Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the products and services on the website, and transacting at your own risk, and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through our website.
You further acknowledge and undertake that this website and its products are for your personal, non-commercial use only. INDYHAAT shall neither be liable nor be responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
You further acknowledge and that the site is presented “as is.” Neither we nor our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, sellers or licensors make any representations or warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind..
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither we nor our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, sellers or licensors will be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed.
You acknowledge and agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the site or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose. if you have a dispute with us or are dissatisfied with the site, termination of your use of the site is your sole remedy. we have no other obligation, liability, or responsibility to you.
INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
You shall indemnify and hold harmless INDYHAAT INTERNET PRIVATE LTD, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
You hereby expressly release INDYHAAT INTERNET PRIVATE LTD and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
The use of our platform is meant for individual who have attained the age of legal maturity and are capable of entering into a legally binding contract. We do not solicit or collect information from children. Anyone under the age of 18, may look at our site, but cannot submit to us any personal information, and cannot engage our services or make purchases without the supervision of a responsible adult, parent or legal guardian.
You acknowledge and agree that INDYHAAT will not be responsible for any losses (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss, that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you use our website or avail our services.
When using our services and placing an order through our platform, you will be required to provide us with your valid name, phone number, address and email address. This is to ensure that we can communicate with you and successfully fulfil your order. By availing our services in any form, you consent to receiving communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.
If you would like to become our affiliate and or would like to sell your products on our website, Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUERIES AND GRIEVANCES